Definition of resort:
- A place to which one betakes himself habitually; a place of frequent assembly; a haunt.
- Active power or movement; spring.
- That to which one resorts or looks for help; resource; refuge.
- The act of going to, or making application; a betaking one's self; the act of visiting or seeking; recourse; as, a place of popular resort; - often figuratively; as, to have resort to force.
- To fall back; to revert.
- To go; to repair; to betake one's self.
- To have recourse; to apply; to one's self for help, relief, or advantage.
rendezvous, mending, place, possibility, rectify, bushel, fix, courier, hang around, regress, vacation spot, hope, sanctuary, lag, haunt, fixture, surrogate, recourse, compensate, safety, go back, recreate, indemnify, ecotourism, finally, shift, revive, beauty spot, reanimate, gondolier, doctor, fall back, lapse, retrogress, resource, revivify, animate, drop off, makeshift, stamping ground, expedient, mend, spa, stopgap, lodge, high season, device, used, turn, guidebook, heritage center, dawdle, recidivate, reparation, agritourism, hangout, furbish up, touch on, guide, holiday resort, purlieu, playground, run, asylum, stomping ground, repair, recede, attraction, recur, amend, recompense, renovate, hang out, vivify, frequent, fixing, substitute, in the end, resort hotel, opportunity, relief, repeat, apply, quicken, restore, lose, remediate, relapse, lastly, refer, go, remedy, fall behind, refuge.
- "The Gods of Mars", Edgar Rice Burroughs.
- "The Lights and Shadows of Real Life", T.S. Arthur Edition: 10 Language: English.
- "The Social Cancer A Complete English Version of Noli Me Tangere", José Rizal.