Definition of responsive:
open-minded, tractable, impressionable, Pavlovian, awareness, hair-trigger, law-abiding, reacting, warm, accessible, obedient, accept, biddable, responding, acceptant, attitude, tender, approach, welcoming, susceptive, compliant, sensible, active, receptive, amenable, warmhearted, respondent, open, legalistic, acknowledging, servile, the minute you do something, ticklish, impressionable, impressible, cooperative, good, dutiful, antiphonary, susceptible, antiphonary, answering, submissive, approachable, reactive, antiphonal.
- aware (part of speech: adjective)
- responsive (part of speech: adjective)
- emotional (part of speech: adjective)
- "Peggy in Her Blue Frock", Eliza Orne White.
- "Revisiting the Earth", James Langdon Hill.
- "The Grain Of Dust A Novel", David Graham Phillips.