Definition of retained:
unemployed, chosen, disengaged, kept up, employed, owned, promised, saved, let go, selected, restrained, included, received, possessed, sustained, engaged, work, remembered, jobholding, wasted, lost, hired, put away, employed, hired, preserved, confined, well-kept, working, maintained.
- gripped (part of speech: verb)
- withdrew (part of speech: verb)
- retained (part of speech: verb)
- "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers", Georg Ebers.
- "Andersen's Fairy Tales", Hans Christian Andersen.
- "The Life of John of Barneveld, 1609-15, Volume I.", John Lothrop Motley Last Updated: February 7, 2009.