Definition of reward :
1. Compensation or remuneration for services; a sum of money paid or taken for doing, or forbearing to do, some act.
2. Hence, the fruit of one's labor or works.
3. Regard; respect; consideration.
4. That which is given in return for good or evil done or received; esp., that which is offered or given in return for some service or attainment, as for excellence in studies, for the return of something lost, etc.; recompense; requital.
5. To give in return, whether good or evil; - commonly in a good sense; to requite; to recompense; to repay; to compensate.
riposte, yield, income, proceeds, contribute, privilege, rejoin, retaliate, reenforcement, strengthener, price, premium, give back, present, fix, rise, law, takings, settle with, punish, return, honour, due, satisfy, hand, asset, amount, respect, bailout, bribe, pay back, performance-related pay, comeuppance, reinforcing stimulus, benefit, reinforce, good, budget, bond, remember, lavish, observe, merit, reinforcer, payoff, vantage, come back, hand over, get, change, edge, accolade, starvation wages, cash flow, reenforce, quit, reciprocate, final payment, living, advantage, take, appropriation, minimum wage, pay off, part with, reinforcement, guerdon, abide by, desert, distribute, lump, avenge, issue, retort, recompense, virtue, requite, trump card, help, blood money, earnings, revenge, support
pay (part of speech: verb)
reward (part of speech: verb)
honorarium, wage, inducement, carrot, lure, entice, sweetener, give, sweeten, wages, remuneration, gratuity, treat, consideration, bonus, enticement, compensate, stimulation, sweepstakes, temptation, tip, pay, award, plum, incentive, grant, tribute, amends, allotment, allowance, prize, atonement, tempt, induce, remunerate, stipend, gift, payment, bounty, honor, compensation
payment (part of speech: noun)