Definition of righteousness:
obligation, impiety, holiness, piety, devoutness, rightness, blasphemy, religiousness, irreverence, worship, ethic, right, propriety, rectitude, accountability, spirituality, office, rightfulness, zeal, responsibility, function, business, uprightness, ethicality, reverence, ethicalness, devotion, duty, godliness.
- justice (part of speech: noun)
- virtue (part of speech: noun)
- respectability (part of speech: noun)
- "What's Mine's Mine V1", George MacDonald.
- "The Genius", Margaret Horton Potter.
- "The Life and Times of Ulric Zwingli", Johann Hottinger.