Definition of risky:
questioning, adventurous, hairy, defective, raving mad, unwarranted, crazy, dotty, venturesome, endangered, parlous, uncollectible, furious, dangerous, unfit, notional, untamed, unsafe, spoiled, baseless, insecure, unassured, savage, chancy, venturous, angry, fantastic, spoilt, waste, wild, uncivilised, forged, violent, raging, big, tough, equivocal, bad, barbaric, high-risk, barbarian, unfounded, unsound, unsteady, uncivilized, godforsaken, idle, dubious, safety, unsettled, speculative, hazardous, inquisitive, gaga, sorry, regretful, doubtful, wondering, unstable, tempestuous, groundless.
- chancy (part of speech: adjective)
- dangerous (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Crimson Sweater", Ralph Henry Barbour.
- "The Boy Scout Aviators", George Durston.
- "Jimgrim and Allah's Peace", Talbot Mundy.