Definition of rogue:
- A deliberately dishonest person; a knave; a cheat.
- A vagrant; an idle, sturdy beggar; a vagabond; a tramp.
- A worthless plant occuring among seedlings of some choice variety.
- An elephant that has separated from a herd and roams about alone, in which state it is very savage.
- One who is pleasantly mischievous or frolicsome; hence, often used as a term of endearment.
- To destroy ( plants that do not come up to a required standard).
- To give the name or designation of rogue to; to decry.
- To wander; to play the vagabond; to play knavish tricks.
underhanded, scalawag, wheeler-dealer, imp, caged, fraught, contentious, invidious, fraud, double-dealing, crook, page, lout, fraudulent, conman, bent, bad, disruptive, boor, liar, fixer, problematic, crooked, shifty, articulate, varlet, rascal, pup, mischief, shady, misogynist, monkey, adverse, knave, asexual, amphibious, arboreal, fast, guileful, jack, cad, good, prankster, cutup, anthropoid, duplicitous, aquatic, best-of-breed, son of a gun, embarrassing, scallywag, rapscallion, difficult, politician, prodigal, deceptive, androgynous, underhand, troublesome, hypocrite, brown-nose, captive, sharp.
- bad person (part of speech: noun)
- villain (part of speech: noun)
- "The Comstock Club", Charles Carroll Goodwin.
- "The Film Mystery", Arthur B. Reeve.
- "Maximina", Armando Palacio Valdés.