Definition of room :
1. A particular portion of space appropriated for occupancy; a place to sit, stand, or lie; a seat.
2. Especially, space in a building or ship inclosed or set apart by a partition; an apartment or chamber.
3. Place or position in society; office; rank; post; station; also, a place or station once belonging to, or occupied by, another, and vacated.
4. Possibility of admission; ability to admit; opportunity to act; fit occasion; as, to leave room for hope.
5. Spacious; roomy.
6. To occupy a room or rooms; to lodge; as, they arranged to room together.
7. Unobstructed spase; space which may be occupied by or devoted to any object; compass; extent of place, great or small; as, there is not room for a house; the table takes up too much room.
way, salon, dining room, vacancy, board, means, opportunity, path, mode, margin, alcove, elbow room, get on, bedroom, play, restraint, cabin, place, agency, compartment, direction, quarters, pad, studio, elbowroom, niche, latitude, style, sweep, capacity, manner, way of life, opening, vastness, fashion
apartments (part of speech: noun)
extent (part of speech: noun)
room (part of speech: noun)
arena (part of speech: noun)
circus, ground, beat, setting, circle, dominion, auditorium, hall, battlefield, turf, amphitheater, domain, bailiwick, battle-ground, stage, precinct, Colosseum, theater, gallery, locale, courtyard, pen, enclosure, arena, circuit, campus, province, realm, hippodrome, gymnasium, ring