Definition of routine:
usage, quotidian, ordinary, daily, procedure, single-valued function, terrene, bite, map, go, piece, scrap, turn of events, mathematical function, casual, moment, rule, human activity, mundane, social occasion, minute, identification number, role, issue, telephone number, terrestrial, subroutine, system, twist, act, track, use, crook, unremarkable, enactment, grind, practise, bend, action, process, figure, snatch, play, modus operandi, function, workaday, occasion, subprogram, good turn, deed, fashion, regular, phone number, habitude, part, spell, purpose, turn, morsel, bout, human action, flake, groove, operation, number, office, methodical, mapping, spot, round, mo, fleck, turning, tour, numeral, affair, bit, second, chip, social function, everyday.
- habitual (part of speech: adjective)
- mediocre (part of speech: adjective)
- habit (part of speech: noun)
- mediocrity (part of speech: noun)
- regularity (part of speech: noun)
regular (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Great K. & A. Robbery", Paul Liechester Ford.
- "The Deluge", David Graham Phillips.
- "The Judgment House", Gilbert Parker.