Definition of rubbish:
glass, poppycock, chip, scum, bit, deoxyephedrine, fighting, shabu, litter, blather, methamphetamine, tripe, codswallop, wish-wash, trumpery, folderal, fight, meth, chalk, crap, hooey, idiocy, tomfoolery, falderol, bilge, frill, combat, apple sauce, tommyrot, twaddle, methamphetamine hydrochloride, folderol, piffle, knowledge, bull, drivel, scrap, crank, trash, claptrap, bunk, gimcrack, flake, chicken feed, fleck, bunkum, rigmarole, gimcrackery, ice, nonsense, applesauce.
- untruth (part of speech: noun)
- waste (part of speech: noun)
- "Northern Diamonds", Frank Lillie Pollock.
- "The Spinners", Eden Phillpotts.
- "French and Oriental Love in a Harem", Mario Uchard.