Definition of rudely:
impishly, sharply, ungraciously, sullenly, impolitely, harshly, curtly, mockingly, uncouthly, bluntly, discourteously, indecently, sassily, impudently, brutally, snippily, dictatorially, unabashedly, loudly, gruffly, indecorously, showing bad manners, churlishly, blusteringly, snootily.
- insolently (part of speech: adverb)
vulgarly (part of speech: adverb)
- inelegantly (part of speech: adverb)
- discourteously (part of speech: adverb)
- "Springhaven A Tale of the Great War", R. D. Blackmore.
- "The Garies and Their Friends", Frank J. Webb.
- "The Book of Khalid", Ameen Rihani.