Definition of rusty:
- Covered or affected with rust; as, a rusty knife or sword; rusty wheat.
- Discolored and rancid; reasty; as, rusty bacon.
- Discolored; stained; not cleanly kept; filthy.
- Impaired by inaction, disuse, or neglect.
- Resembling, or covered with a substance resembling, rust; affected with rust; rubiginous.
- Rust- colored; dark.
- Surly; morose; crusty; sullen.
grizzly, worn, rusted, old, soft, grey-headed, gray-headed, neglected, rust, canescent, unskilled, rust-brown, rotten, hoar, gray, chromatic, grey, out of practice, crumbly, grey-haired, white-haired, weak, gray-haired, canescent, hoary.
- "The Lights and Shadows of Real Life", T.S. Arthur Edition: 10 Language: English.
- "A Cumberland Vendetta", John Fox, Jr..
- "The Dew of Their Youth", S. R. Crockett.