Definition of saint:
- A person sanctified; a holy or godly person; one eminent for piety and virtue; any true Christian, as being redeemed and consecrated to God.
- One canonized by the church.
- One of the blessed in heaven.
- To act or live as a saint.
- To make a saint of; to enroll among the saints by an offical act, as of the pope; to canonize; to give the title or reputation of a saint to ( some one).
holy person, canonise, shrine, dear, apotheosis, nonsuch, idol, nonpareil, Patrick, St., philanthropist, name day, fairy godmother, ideal, star, nonesuch, paragon, exaltation, deification, canonize, sainted, sainthood, enshrine, patron saint, savior, Andrew, St., treasure, go-to guy, martyr, mensch, angel, beatification, Samaritan, saint's day, benefactor, beau ideal, perfection, holy man, backer.
- "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers", Georg Ebers.
- "The Hunters of the Hills", Joseph Altsheler.
- "Helmet of Navarre", Bertha Runkle.