Definition of sameness:
- sameness (part of speech: noun)
- equality (part of speech: noun)
- similarity (part of speech: noun)
- uniformity (part of speech: noun)
- unity (part of speech: noun)
- "Anna St. Ives", Thomas Holcroft.
All that the exceptional requirements of training call for is to make a judicious selection; but, in recognising this principle, rowing men have formed a dietary composed almost wholly of restrictions the effect of which has been to produce a sameness in diet which has almost been as injurious in some cases as the entire absence of any laws would be in others.- "Boating", W. B. Woodgate Commentator: Harvey Mason.
- "Impressions of Theophrastus Such", George Eliot.