Definition of satiate:
- Filled to satiety; glutted; sated; - followed by with or of.
- To full beyond natural desire; to gratify to repletion or loathing; to surfeit; to glut.
- To satisfy the appetite or desire of; to feed to the full; to furnish enjoyment to, to the extent of desire; to sate; as, to satiate appetite or sense.
- To saturate.
surfeit, cloy, pall, flood, squeeze, occupy, binge, satisfiable, block, replete, take, satisfaction, satiated, ingurgitate, suffice, gormandise, thrust, gormandize, oversupply, satiable, jaded, shove, meet, engorge, gorged, full, make full, satiety, scarf out, excess, farce, overeat, englut, surfeited, if desired, overgorge, sustenance, fill up, gourmandize, choke up, pig out, content, lug, sated, stuff, glut, fulfill, overindulge, stuffed, on demand, gorge, fulfil, sate.
- "The Memoires of Casanova, Complete The Rare Unabridged London Edition Of 1894, plus An Unpublished Chapter of History, By Arthur Symons", Jacques Casanova de Seingalt.
- "Poems & Ballads (First Series)", Algernon Charles Swinburne.
- "Select Speeches of Daniel Webster", Daniel Webster.