Definition of satisfied:
satisfactory, happy, content, well-off, quenched, convenient, agreeable, well-provided, genial, at rest, well-to-do, cheery, pleasant, cheerful, mitigated, slaked, fulfilled, commodious, contented, squelched, quelled.
- content (part of speech: adjective)
- satisfied (part of speech: verb)
- suited (part of speech: verb)
- pleased (part of speech: verb)
- "Monsieur Cherami", Charles Paul de Kock.
- "The Adventures of a Country Boy at a Country Fair", James Otis.
- "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith", George Meredith.