Definition of satisfying:
self-colored, hearty, significant, full-blooded, square, satisfactory, whole, solid, like, pleasing, substantive, refreshing, comforting, lusty, delicious, material, rewarding, unanimous, welcome, appreciated, cheering, favorable, consoling, straightforward, self-coloured, red-blooded, gratifying, congenial, acceptable, agreeable, strong, consolatory, nice, wholesome, good, upstanding, real, straight, firm, substantial, grateful.
- pleasant (part of speech: adjective)
- satisfying (part of speech: verb)
- suiting (part of speech: verb)
- pleasing (part of speech: verb)
- "The Letters of Elizabeth Barrett Browning (1 of 2)", Frederic G. Kenyon.
- "The Good Time Coming", T. S. Arthur.
- "Expositions of Holy Scripture Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus and Numbers", Alexander Maclaren.