Definition of saturate:
- flood (part of speech: verb)
- satisfy (part of speech: verb)
- infuse (part of speech: verb)
- "Parent and Child Vol. III., Child Study and Training", Mosiah Hall.
- "Tomato Culture: A Practical Treatise on the Tomato", William Warner Tracy.
Science, literature, politics, and a thousand specialised distractions tend to " saturate our limited attention," and to absorb our energies, to the detriment of our feeling for nature and of our enjoyment of her beauties.- "Nature Mysticism", J. Edward Mercer.