Definition of schedule :
1. A written or printed scroll or sheet of paper; a document; especially, a formal list or inventory; a list or catalogue annexed to a larger document, as to a will, a lease, a statute, etc.
2. To form into, or place in, a schedule.
instrument, order of business, archive, remember, lineup, being pushed along, inscription, muniment, planned, catalogue, memorandum, not lagging behind, order of the day, entry, punctual, timetable, enrolment, agendum, memorial
calculate (part of speech: verb)
figure, weigh, conclude, program, consider, rationalize, measure, plan, score, plot, think, count, scheme, triangulate, value, divide, systematize, assess, reckon, approximate, gauge, guess, tally, suppose, rank, judge, presume, quantify, quantize, compute, add, sum, determine, infer, deduce, appraise, rate, enumerate, study, surmise, estimate, multiply, evaluate, calculate
calculation (part of speech: noun)
consideration, inference, calculation, system, computation, enumeration, appraisal, mathematics, assessment, valuation, algebra, division, approximation, arithmetic, thought, presumption, deduction, triangulation, evaluation, method, determination, multiplication, estimation, algorithm, conclusion, calculus, quantification, statistics, measurement, judgement, supposition
account (part of speech: noun)
intention (part of speech: noun)
order (part of speech: verb)
class, mediate, classify, arrange, order, place, adjust, integrate, form, organize, structure, prepare, chart, harmonize, devise, shape, screen, stabilize, marshal, subordinate, stratify, sort, establish, schematize, group, regulate, separate, methodize, pigeonhole, normalize, fix, cast, control, set, settle, unsnarl, sift, unify, collate, categorize, design, compose, array, type, support, orchestrate, maintain, frame, grade, right
list (part of speech: verb)
daybook, catalog, recount, roster, note, collection, blank-book, digest, bank-book, novel, record, summary, annual, album, list, lexicon, dictionary, document, collect, index, statement, logbook, log, bill, audit, menu, itemization, waybill, pad, annals, census, itemize, scrapbook, recording, table, thesaurus, tabulate, tablet, notebook, scroll, cash book, registry, store, documentation, chronicle, yearbook, detail, history, book, calendar, treasury, diary, storybook, manifest, summarize, journalize, check, file, workbook, repertory
- On the whole, that schedule, backed by a grim determination, was making good. - "Left End Edwards", Ralph Henry Barbour.
- Do you need me to tell you the fool stunt I played to beat schedule, and get back to Nita and the kiddie? - "The Heart of Unaga", Ridgwell Cullum.
- To wait with Dan meant to upset their travel schedule- it might mean to miss the ship. - "Mark Twain, A Biography, 1835-1910, Complete The Personal And Literary Life Of Samuel Langhorne Clemens", Albert Bigelow Paine Last Updated: February 20, 2009.