Definition of scientific:
- Agreeing with, or depending on, the rules or principles of science; as, a scientific classification; a scientific arrangement of fossils.
- Having a knowledge of science, or of a science; evincing science or systematic knowledge; as, a scientific chemist; a scientific reasoner; a scientific argument.
- Of or pertaining to science; used in science; as, scientific principles; scientific apparatus; scientific observations.
- "Across the Zodiac", Percy Greg.
- "My Contemporaries In Fiction", David Christie Murray.
- "A Manual of the Antiquity of Man", J. P. MacLean.