Definition of scorching:
scornful, dithyrambic, heated, piping hot, derisive, sizzling, white-hot, ardent, sarcastic, red-hot, fervent, mild, flaming, feelings, superheated, sultry, balmy, blazing, red, passionate, impassioned, fervid, perfervid, blistering, caustic, ultrahot, curt, hot-blooded.
- attacking (part of speech: verb)
- hot (part of speech: adjective)
- heating (part of speech: verb)
- "Witchcraft of New England Explained by Modern Spiritualism", Allen Putnam.
- "In the Early Days along the Overland Trail in Nebraska Territory, in 1852", Gilbert L. Cole.
- "The Golden Silence", C. N. Williamson and A. M. Williamson.