Definition of scream:
outcry, shrieking, crab, debauch, roar, squawk, weep, blazon out, bang, shout out, rioting, forebode, call up, tremble, clash, beef, name, hollo, shrink, blackguard, clapperclaw, bacchanalia, cry, chant, grouse, prognosticate, squall, riot, knee-slapper, promise, bitch, shriek, ejaculate, laugh, yell, drunken revelry, public violence, anticipate, rage, screaming, bellyache, hoot, clank, waul, boom, screeching, call off, back away, thigh-slapper, hyperventilate, abuse, howler, recoil, beep, clamour, crack, cower, cringe, sidesplitter, gripe, peep, telephone, holler out, foretell, blast, wawl, send for, screak, bid, blare, guffaw, call in, burst, phone, pop, clang, call out, visit, creaking, screech, orgy, bleep, howler monkey, click, clack, cacophony, clink, wow, address, debauchery, predict, shrill, cry out, belly laugh, bellow, call, holler, vociferate, bacchanal, bolt, ring, show, plop, saturnalia.
- cry (part of speech: verb)
- shrillness (part of speech: noun)
- scream (part of speech: verb)
- "The Adventures of Pinocchio", C. Collodi--Pseudonym of Carlo Lorenzini.
- "John Halifax, Gentleman", Dinah Maria Mulock Craik.
- "In a Little Town", Rupert Hughes.