Definition of seduced:
- endeared (part of speech: verb)
- coaxed (part of speech: verb)
- perverted (part of speech: verb)
- seduced (part of speech: verb)
- attracted (part of speech: verb)
- "The Vicar of Wrexhill", Mrs [Frances] Trollope.
He had been seduced by his artful and designing regicide companions to expend millions to undermine the throne, and shake it to pieces under the feet of his relative, his Sovereign, the friend of his earliest youth, who was aware of the treason, and who held the thunderbolt, but would not crush him.- "The Memoirs of Louis XV. and XVI., Volume 7 Being Secret Memoirs of Madame du Hausset, Lady's Maid to Madame de Pompadour, and of an Unknown English Girl and The Princess Lamballe", Madame du Hausset, and of an Unknown English Girl and the Princess Lamballe.
- "Roman Women Woman: In All Ages and in All Countries, Volume 2 (of 10)", Alfred Brittain.