Definition of send :
1. The impulse of a wave by which a vessel is carried bodily.
2. To cause to be or to happen; to bestow; to inflict; to grant; - sometimes followed by a dependent proposition.
3. To cause to go in any manner; to dispatch; to commission or direct to go; as, to send a messenger.
4. To dispatch an agent or messenger to convey a message, or to do an errand.
5. To emit; to impel; to cast; to throw; to hurl; as, to send a ball, an arrow, or the like.
6. To give motion to; to cause to be borne or carried; to procure the going, transmission, or delivery of; as, to send a message.
7. To pitch; as, the ship sends forward so violently as to endanger her masts.
maneuver, air cover, sling, charge, enrapture, aim, get down, manhandle, rank, launch, direct, attach, get away, export, call, rate, dot, delight, take, enthral, point, invest, trip, despatch, lead, mail, conduct, delegate, mastermind, organise, put, orchestrate, arouse, intrust, position, issue from, pass, lance, head, circularize, address, utter, drop, unhorse, depute, broadcast, muster, diffuse, excite, practice, cast, localise, brand, localize, shoot down, radiate, lower, aerate, cable, dedicate, awaken, shunt, project, set, institutionalize, form, refer, get off, distribute, confer, come in, come out, send forth, hasten, embark, advance, relay, saddle, publicise, light, perpetrate, summon, set off, circulate, ship, pass around, start off, range, guide, go down, disperse, active duty, take aim, escape, impel, steer, site, give off, burden, get, send in, vent, train, grade, identify, ravish, dart, turn on, rouse, blame, turn over, emit, catalyze, engineer, trip out, ventilate, touch, provoke, accelerate, commit, create, slip, inaugurate, base, forward, pull, communicate, circularise, fling, black out, bear down, fire off, organize, post, shine, publicize, stake, throw, enchant, invoke, parachute, get by, lose your balance/footing, inspire, ASCII art, beam, spread, calculate, route, generate, make, air, battle cry, stream, accuse, target, consecrate, lay, air out, request, lodge, manoeuver, glow, dismount, dismiss, carry away, beleaguered, attachment, hurl, entrust, blind copy, propagate, bring about, disseminate, bare, place, wire, relocate, load, copy in, descend, put up, expedite, trigger, blackout, farm out, pose, hop out, channel, aggressor, shoot, trust, order, send out, confide, keep, send off, enthrall, belligerent, electrify, sense, active service, convene, come down, digital signature, roll, station, bill, spill, manoeuvre, ignite, level, cross-post, propel, appoint, pack off, invent, bundle off, thrill, convoke, file, buck, agitate, plummet, charge up, bombed-out, affect, drive, discharge, tear, give out, channelize, copy to, have, locate, commission, fall, budge, commove, plunge, channelise, institutionalise, get out, bounce
carry (part of speech: verb)
give (part of speech: verb)
dispense, pledge, donate, bequeath, endow, ration, impart, render, supply, present, furnish, disburse, offer, consign, attribute, contribute, provide, give, help, lavish, lend, shower, assist, extend, dole, devote, pay, ascribe, allot, allow, fund, assign, tender, share, submit, grant, deliver, expend, award, serve, bestow