Definition of senile:
olden, ill, gray, antiquated, doddery, aged, patriarchal, fragile, infectious, remote, failing, unhealthy, venerable, time-honored, gaga, decrepit, time-worn, wild, youth, unfit, ancient, immemorial, antique, doddering, frail, worse, elderly, crazy, doting, unwell, hoary, old, dotty.
- aged (part of speech: adjective)
- neglectful (part of speech: adjective)
- "Diary from March 4, 1861, to November 12, 1862", Adam Gurowski.
- "Old Plymouth Trails", Winthrop Packard.
- "Promenades of an Impressionist", James Huneker.