Definition of separation:
farewell, disunion, gap, disjuncture, judicial separation, sequestration, assemble, co-respondent, insularity, dissolve, divorcement, interstice, legal separation, time interval, subdivision, open, joint custody, severance, same, ex, uncoupling, contact, rationing, break up, breakup, departure, parting, allocation, access, insulation, interval, include, detachment, leave-taking, insularism, musical interval, disseverment, withdrawal, alimony, segmentation, interspace, disseverance.
- disjunction (part of speech: noun)
- divorce (part of speech: noun)
- separation (part of speech: noun)
- divergence (part of speech: noun)
- discrimination (part of speech: noun)
- alienation (part of speech: noun)
seclusion (part of speech: noun)
- dispersion (part of speech: noun)
- extraneousness (part of speech: noun)
- "Correspondence of Wagner and Liszt, Volume 1", Francis Hueffer (translator).
- "Dorian", Nephi Anderson.
- "Chantry House", Charlotte M. Yonge.