Definition of serenity:
peaceableness, tranquillity, field pansy, pacification, quiet, two-eyed violet, hush, public security, peace of mind, relaxation, peacefulness, peace treaty, wild pansy, pink of my John, love-in-idleness, untroubledness, study at composure, heartsease, peace, placidity, ataraxis, quietude, repose, lull, silence, tranquility.
- calm (part of speech: noun)
- peace (part of speech: noun)
- unexcitability (part of speech: noun)
- contentment (part of speech: noun)
She had a suspicion about Angioletto now; but a quick- shifting glance from one to the other of the pair before her revealed nothing but serenity in the boy, and little but soft happiness in the girl.- "Little Novels of Italy Madonna Of The Peach-Tree, Ippolita In The Hills, The Duchess Of Nona, Messer Cino And The Live Coal, The Judgment Of Borso", Maurice Henry Hewlett.
- "The Reign of Greed Complete English Version of 'El Filibusterismo'", Jose Rizal.