Definition of serviceable :
1. Doing service; promoting happiness, interest, advantage, or any good; useful to any end; adapted to any good end use; beneficial; advantageous.
2. Prepared for rendering service; capable of, or fit for, the performance of duty; hence, active; diligent.
satisfactory, maintained, acceptable, unexciting, uninspired, fine, operable, uninteresting, ultrapractical, passable, applicative, useable, mind-numbing, dull, good, actionable, workable, tolerable, respectable, all right, trivial, decent, exploitable, tedious, repairable, boring, fairish, used, fit, repaired, in working order, long-wearing, serviced, durable, humdrum, OK, working, fixable, operational, dreary
utilizable (part of speech: adjective)
appropriate, expedient, employable, functional, effective, reusable, commodious, handy, fitting, multipurpose, usable, beneficial, utilizable, practical, advantageous, instrumental, at hand, versatile, practicable, available, applied, all-purpose, suitable, useful, helpful, utilitarian, convenient, applicable, effectual
- They were United States products of an early edition, but were apparently serviceable and in good order. - "Stranded in Arcady", Francis Lynde.
- We formed ourselves into a society- Corny suggested it- which we called the " Association of the Three Gray Beans," the object of which was to save each other from drowning, and to perform similar serviceable acts, if circumstances should call for them. - "A Jolly Fellowship", Frank R. Stockton.
- In the second week of May, 1801, when Duroc passed through that town for St. Petersburg, he visited this lady, according to the orders of Bonaparte, and obtained from her a list of the names of the principal persons who were inclined to be serviceable to France, and might be trusted by him upon the present occasion. - "The Project Gutenberg Memoirs of Napoleon Bonaparte", Bourrienne, Constant, and Stewarton.