Definition of serving:
fate, share, dower, circumstances, parcel, armed service, fortune, serve, table service, help, religious service, mess, luck, inspection and repair, part, constituent, lot, military service, service of process, ingestion, avail, dowry, component, overhaul, servicing, portion, divine service, component part, service, helping, dowery, percentage, destiny.
- assisting (part of speech: verb)
- obeying (part of speech: verb)
- benefiting (part of speech: verb)
giving (part of speech: verb)
- serving (part of speech: verb)
- aiding (part of speech: verb)
- applying (part of speech: verb)
- suiting (part of speech: verb)
- "Myths and Folk Tales of Ireland", Jeremiah Curtin.
- "Daisy", Elizabeth Wetherell.
Whoever is concretely loyal, that is, whoever wholly gives himself to some cause that binds many human souls in one superhuman unity, is just in so far serving the cause not only of all mankind, but of all the rational spiritual world.- "The Sources Of Religious Insight", Josiah Royce.