Definition of setback:
nose candy, blast, bump, about-face, change of mind, reverse gear, gust, turn around, flip-flop, mouse, transposition, policy change, shock, reversion, turnabout, coke, reversal, snow, blow, turnaround, puff, better, shiner, backset, contrary, volte-face, opposite, black eye, reverse, verso.
- hindrance (part of speech: noun)
- loss (part of speech: noun)
- "Richard Dare's Venture", Edward Stratemeyer.
- "Left Tackle Thayer", Ralph Henry Barbour.
- "The World For Sale, Complete", Gilbert Parker Last Updated: March 14, 2009.