Definition of seven :
1. A symbol representing seven units, as 7, or vii.
2. One more than six; six and one added; as, seven days make one week.
3. The number greater by one than six; seven units or objects.
- You are alone, you know, and we are seven." - "The Adventures of Pinocchio", C. Collodi--Pseudonym of Carlo Lorenzini.
- The train was late and left about seven o'clock. - "Tales of the Road", Charles N. Crewdson.
- " There are seven," said Toussaint. - "The Hour and the Man An Historical Romance", Harriet Martineau.