Definition of several:
- An inclosed or separate place; inclosure.
- By itself; severally.
- Consisting of a number more than two, but not very many; divers; sundry; as, several persons were present when the event took place.
- Diverse; different; various.
- Each particular taken singly; an item; a detail; an individual.
- Persons oe objects, more than two, but not very many.
- Separate; distinct; particular; single.
conflicting, block, backlog, one-woman, batch, dissimilar, amount, different, unlike, big, single, personal, contrasting, same, definite, divergent, allowance, allocation, capacity, on a personal level, one-man, alternative, be someone's affair, distinct, divers, separate, personalized, sundry, various, balance, individual, discrete, individualistic, particular, accumulation, arithmetic, certain, respective.
- "Tempest and Sunshine", Mary J. Holmes.
- "Eastern Tales by Many Story Tellers", Various.
- "The Plunderer", Roy Norton.