Definition of shading:
variation, blending, dot, band, point, difference, blend, blaze, distinction, a world of difference, discoloration, contradiction, divergence, collision, patina, speck, splash, contrast, fleck, variety, diversity.
- coloring (part of speech: verb)
- dimming (part of speech: verb)
- shading (part of speech: verb)
- darkening (part of speech: verb)
- "Amabel Channice", Anne Douglas Sedgwick.
- "Bunny Brown and His Sister Sue and Their Shetland Pony", Laura Lee Hope.
- "The Vision of Desire", Margaret Pedler.