Definition of shaky :
1. Easily shaken; tottering; unsound; as, a shaky constitution; shaky business credit.
2. Full of shakes or cracks; cracked; as, shaky timber.
3. Shaking or trembling; as, a shaky spot in a marsh; a shaky hand.
infectious, illiterate, shuddery, unstable, yielding, change, brittle, infirm, wonky, wobbling, lost, doubtable, incredible, cockeyed, problematic, repetition, on the rocks, strong, touch-and-go, trembly, askew, awry, unsuspecting, unworkable, sick, aquiver, frail, flimsy, unacquainted, jittery, shuddering, unsure, lopsided, unsound, fishy, uninformed, disadvantageous, unsteady, suspect, parlous, unconvincing, quaking, friable, trembling, tenuous, crumbly, worse, tottery, debile, vulnerable, quivery, feeble, unbelievable, faltering, tremulant, insecure, settled, breakable, dubitable, unknowing, likely, decrepit, quaky, ill, dubious, flexible, shivery, precarious, unconceivable, tremulous, improbable, debatable, skew-whiff, uncompetitive, sapless, delicately balanced, implausible, dodgy, not have a hope in hell, inconceivable, fragile, hazy, doubtful, perilous, atremble, ignorant, weakly, unwell, disputable, uncertain, rachitic, weak, firm, unhealthy, quivering, unsubstantial, shivering, thin, tottering, queer, questionable, unpromising, quavery, twittery, unfit, unfamiliar, wobbly, equivocal, shaking, ill-informed, unreliable, unsettled, unsafe, shady, rickety, suspicious, failing, hopeless
- His voice was a trifle shaky. - "The Gray Phantom's Return", Herman Landon.
- They tested the power on the shaky ionics, and got a good thrust reaction. - "The Planet Strappers", Raymond Zinke Gallun.
- Tuesday morning Dave and Jim came to work, still feeling shaky. - "Joe Wilson and His Mates", Henry Lawson.