Definition of shamble:
- A place for slaughtering animals for meat.
- A place where butcher's meat is sold.
- One of a succession of niches or platforms, one above another, to hold ore which is thrown successively from platform to platform, and thus raised to a higher level.
- To walk awkwardly and unsteadily, as if the knees were weak; to shuffle along.
slough, wander, barge, amble, hike, make, move, saunter, stomp, ruffle, flog, shuffling, dodder, trudge, plod, clomp, stumble, stamp, slog, clump, walk, flounder, galumph, limp, scuffle, tramp, lump, step, mix, shambling, stroll, trek, shuffle, stray, tussle, pound, stump, stride, scuff, tromp.
- "The Reclaimers", Margaret Hill McCarter.
- "The Book of Khalid", Ameen Rihani.
- "The Crisis, Complete", Winston Churchill Last Updated: March 6, 2009.