Definition of shameless :
1. Destitute of shame; wanting modesty; brazen- faced; insensible to disgrace.
2. Indicating want of modesty, or sensibility to disgrace; indecent; as, a shameless picture or poem.
lewd, unblushing, impenitent, bold, unabashed, courtesy, high-handed, bald-faced, respect, brassy, right, forward, heartless, uninhibited, unembarrassed, impersonal, heavy-handed, insensible, insensitive, thoughtless, inconsiderate, barefaced, undiplomatic, unrepentant, brazenfaced, unashamed
ostentatious (part of speech: adjective)
flourishing, grandiose, flagrant, snazzy, flashy, garish, boastful, jaunty, exhibitionistic, vain, affected, fussy, dashing, dramatic, splashy, pompous, forced, stilted, grandiloquent, ornate, formal, ostentatious, gaudy, blatant, flaunting, flamboyant, rakish, sensational, opulent, histrionic, showy
vulgar (part of speech: adjective)
gross, degraded, barbaric, ignominious, ill-bred, earthy, crass, indelicate, sleazy, profane, homespun, in bad taste, broad, base, tawdry, undignified, unpolished, crude, inelegant, rank, glaring, repulsive, clumsy, scandalous, low, unseemly, graceless, rough, common, cockney, cheap, rude, philistine, vulgar, boorish, sordid, coarse-grained, brazen, barnyard, revolting, coarse, salty, unrefined, unbecoming, idiomatic, ignoble, tasteless, colloquial, chintzy, brutish, animal, offensive, obscene, depraved, tactless, outlandish, raw
- That's a shameless lie! - "Master Olof A Drama in Five Acts", August Strindberg.
- What a shameless monkey to tumble all of a heap that way! - "Hugh Wynne, Free Quaker", S. Weir Mitchell.
- At five in the morning the wedding party broke up; and all the guests said that Ellenor Cartier was a shameless girl. - "Where Deep Seas Moan", E. Gallienne-Robin.