Definition of shaver :
1. A boy; a lad; a little fellow.
2. A tool or machine for shaving.
3. One who fleeces; a pillager; a plunderer.
4. One who is close in bargains; a sharper.
5. One who shaves; one whose occupation is to shave.
peasant, fry, tiddler, nestling, tyke, kidskin, chela, electric razor, small fry, baby, tike, pip-squeak, electric shaver, pincer, barbarian, kid, churl, nipper, child, claw, squirt, youngster, boor, baby bird, minor
- Now, Shaver, out ye come! - "A Reversible Santa Claus", Meredith Nicholson.
- Master shaver, master shaver! - "The History of Don Quixote, Volume II., Complete", Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra.
- That ere sentiment used to sound beautiful on a Fourth of July, when I was a shaver, but it's took after my example, and out- grown itself a long shot. - "Mabel's Mistake", Ann S. Stephens.