Definition of shocked:
scary, sick, spooked, flabbergasted, stupefied, unwell, failing, worse, troubled, unfit, psyched, revolted, ill, horror-struck, dumbstruck, hysterical, unhealthy, speechless, thunderstruck, fragile, frail, appalled, dumbfounded, terrorized, sickened, repulsed, infectious, awestruck, affrighted, amazed, lost for words, bowled over, upset, aghast, dismayed, staggered, nauseated, terrified, fearful, afraid, horrified.
- alarmed (part of speech: verb)
- surprised (part of speech: verb)
- displeased (part of speech: verb)
- "Tom Brown at Oxford", Thomas Hughes.
- "Do and Dare A Brave Boy's Fight for Fortune", Horatio Alger, Jr..
- "Countess Erika's Apprenticeship", Ossip Schubin.