Definition of shocking:
stately, monstrous, awful, unreasonable, immoral, usual, frightful, scandalous, inglorious, disgraceful, majestic, terrific, appalling, good, dreadful, portentous, solemn, grand, outrageous, dread, enormous, dire, fearful, august, imposing, terrible, direful, ghastly, horrendous, sensational, heinous, unconscionable, opprobrious, ignominious, obscene, atrocious, horrible, ridiculous, lurid, right, preposterous, shameful, noble.
- displeasing (part of speech: verb)
- flagrant (part of speech: adjective)
- alarming (part of speech: verb)
- repulsive (part of speech: adjective)
- wicked (part of speech: adjective)
- surprising (part of speech: verb)