Definition of sight :
1. A great number, quantity, or sum; as, a sight of money.
2. A small aperture through which objects are to be seen, and by which their direction is settled or ascertained; as, the sight of a quadrant.
3. A small piece of metal, fixed or movable, on the breech, muzzle, center, or trunnion of a gun, or on the breech and the muzzle of a rifle, pistol, etc., by means of which the eye is guided in aiming.
4. A spectacle; a view; a show; something worth seeing.
5. In a drawing, picture, etc., that part of the surface, as of paper or canvas, which is within the frame or the border or margin. In a frame or the like, the open space, the opening.
6. Inspection; examination; as, a letter intended for the sight of only one person.
7. Mental view; opinion; judgment; as, in their sight it was harmless.
8. The act of seeing; perception of objects by the eye; view; as, to gain sight of land.
9. The instrument of seeing; the eye.
10. The power of seeing; the faculty of vision, or of perceiving objects by the instrumentality of the eyes.
11. The state of admitting unobstructed vision; visibility; open view; region which the eye at one time surveys; space through which the power of vision extends; as, an object within sight.
12. To apply sights to; to adjust the sights of; also, to give the proper elevation and direction to by means of a sight; as, to sight a rifle or a cannon.
13. To get sight of; to see; as, to sight land; to sight a wreck.
14. To look at through a sight; to see accurately; as, to sight an object, as a star.
15. To take aim by a sight.
megabucks, contemplation, sens, pile, line of battle, army, survey, smokestack, pot, bulk, espy, potty, disposition, potful, troop, mount, world, sess, bunch, green goddess, parade, pickle, clutch, good deal, crapper, whole lot, heap, arrangement, potentiometer, fate, messiness, nap, bargain, mess, big, position, people, piling, hand, abundance, multitude, cumulus, wad, fold, plenty, light, muddle, eye, big money, voltaic pile, prospect, hag, jackpot, muss, mussiness, smoke, skunk, tramp, draw, plenteousness, scene, down, profusion, purview, caboodle, the great unwashed, ugliness, masses, business deal, eyesore, push-down stack, hole, push-down list, quite a little, visual sensation, can, agglomerate, show, batch, panorama, fortune, kitty, stag, chew, freshet, scarecrow, fix, toilet, cud, volume, hatful, monstrosity, commode, study, descry, portion, spectacle, plug, set, chain reactor, push-down store, persuasion, sentiment, vista, tummy, bum, thought, stack, locoweed, beautiful, atomic pile, order, aspect, mountain, kettle of fish, big bucks, mess hall, plenitude, great deal, mound, atomic reactor, bay window, band, jam, destiny, order of battle, luck, trade, circumstances, spate, stilt, ogre, slob, visual sense, resume, visual modality, imaginativeness, push-down storage, jalopy, wealth, fright, opinion, dope, perspective, bus, upsurge, spot, cognizance, surge, raft, sketch, plentitude, snoop, mint candy, array, pack, barrel, collection, lookout, circle, flock, quid, ugly, muckle, throne, whole slew, imagination, battle array, bundle, rush, mickle, peck, flowerpot, horizon, lot, chaw, display, corporation, sleuth, grass, exhibition, slew, power, mint, stool, hoi polloi, ken, mass, softwood, apprehension, tidy sum, deal, cumulation, much, weed, gage, potbelly, plentifulness, eyeshot, spile, passel, galvanic pile
beauty (part of speech: noun)
vision (part of speech: noun)
see (part of speech: verb)