Definition of significance:
significancy, acceptation, account, purport, importance, signification, momentousness, magnitude, content, subtext, weight, substance, concern, concernment, import, idea, usage, importee, study at importance, importance, moment, conditional relation, meaning, consequence, entailment, deduction, implication, important, value, logical implication, intention, weightiness, importation, sense.
- importance (part of speech: noun)
- meaning (part of speech: noun)
- "Max Carrados", Ernest Bramah.
- "The Coming of the Law", Charles Alden Seltzer.
- "The Captain of the Kansas", Louis Tracy.