Definition of significantly:
applicable, relevant, huge, telling, substantial, germane, enormous, to the point, high, importantly, big, fit, extensive, great, unambiguous, meaningful, apposite, well-defined, pertinent, illocutionary, appropriate, indicative, live, considerable, widely, large, representational, significant, expressive, salient, symbolic.
- meaningfully (part of speech: adverb)
- substantially (part of speech: adverb)
- "Our Knowledge of the External World as a Field for Scientific Method in Philosophy", Bertrand Russell.
- "Phil the Fiddler", Horatio Alger, Jr..
- "The Intriguers", William Le Queux.