Definition of similar:
confusable, quasi, interchangeable, convertible, alike, like, identical, corresponding, analogous, kindred, replaceable, correspondent, standardised, related, equivalent, like-minded, connatural, look-alike, equal, synonymous, suchlike, Siamese, twin, exchangeable, same, homogeneous, akin, standardized.
- comparative (part of speech: adjective)
- similar (part of speech: adjective)
- parallel (part of speech: adjective)
- "A Yacht Voyage Round England", W.H.G. Kingston.
- "Legacy", James H Schmitz.
- "The Lost Valley", J. M. Walsh.