Definition of simplify:
illustrate, explain, explicate, set out, get across, unriddle, clear, make clear, demystify, simple, alter, streamline, construe, demonstrate, boil down, define, modify, increase, break down, order, spell out, reduce to essentials, analyze, change, illuminate, expound, lay out, put across, make plain, interpret, run through.
- facilitate (part of speech: verb)
- simplify (part of speech: verb)
- unify (part of speech: verb)
- purify (part of speech: verb)
- "Natural and Artificial Duck Culture", James Rankin.
- "The Husbands of Edith", George Barr McCutcheon.
- "The Firm of Girdlestone", Arthur Conan Doyle.