Definition of sixteenth:
- An interval comprising two octaves and a second.
- Constituting or being one of sixteen equal parts into which anything is divided.
- Sixth after the tenth; next in order after the fifteenth.
- The next in order after the fifteenth; the sixth after the tenth.
- The quotient of a unit divided by sixteen; one of sixteen equal parts of one whole.
- "The Tapestry Book", Helen Churchill Candee.
- "The History of Don Quixote, Volume II., Complete", Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra.
- "The American Empire", Scott Nearing.