Definition of skillful:
just, skillfully, courteous, right, safe, tight, educated, prissy, skilled, well, in effect, virtuoso, great, dependable, full, versed, serious, good, decent, upright, near, in force, neat, precise, secure, delicate, effective, estimable, unspoiled, gracious, proficient, professed, dear, compleat, knowledge, complete, beneficial, sound, ability, consummate, workmanlike, unspoilt, master, respectable, experienced, practised, salutary, bravura, skilful, technical, transliterate, veteran, undecomposed, honorable, dainty, clean, ace, practiced, expert, barnstorming, adept, squeamish, honest, ripe, nice, overnice.
- cunning (part of speech: adjective)
- artistic (part of speech: adjective)
- expert (part of speech: adjective)
- skillful (part of speech: adjective)
- stylish (part of speech: adjective)
- "The-Circus-Boys-Across-the-Continent-or-Winning-New-Laurels-on-the-Tanbark", Darlington, Edgar B. P..
- "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers", Georg Ebers.
- "Frank Merriwell's Chums", Burt L. Standish.