Definition of skull:
- A covering for the head; a skullcap.
- A school, company, or shoal.
- A sort of oar. See Scull.
- The head or brain; the seat of intelligence; mind.
- The skeleton of the head of a vertebrate animal, including the brain case, or cranium, and the bones and cartilages of the face and mouth. See Illusts. of Carnivora, of Facial angles under Facial, and of Skeleton, in Appendix.
- "A Mere Accident", George Moore.
- "Dead Men Tell No Tales", E. W. Hornung.
- "The Children of the World", Paul Heyse.