Definition of sky :
1. A cloud.
2. Hence, a shadow.
3. The apparent arch, or vault, of heaven, which in a clear day is of a blue color; the heavens; the firmament; - sometimes in the plural.
4. The wheather; the climate.
5. To hang ( a picture on exhibition) near the top of a wall, where it can not be well seen.
6. To throw towards the sky; as, to sky a ball at cricket.
kingdom come, slash, flip-flop, pitch, toss away, cant over, Elysium, cant, chuck, firmament, the heavens, convulse, dribble, heaven, blue, kick, bliss, flip out, seasonal, throw away, weather, discard, jactitate, gear, temperate, cross, thresh about, fling, leaf, peddle, turn over, atmosphere, thrash about, zone, azure, throw out, elysian fields, play, the horizon, cast out, hawk, heavenly, smash, thresh, paradise, vend, throw, thumb, switch, the Aurora Borealis, empyrean, moonbeam, deliver, weather forecast, flick, tack, twitch, set up, barometer, welkin, shoot, celestial, riffle, air, meteorology, shift, slant, toss out, put away, riff, the firmament, high, chuck out, tilt, pass, the Northern Lights, incline, New Jerusalem, dispose, Zion, the blue, moonlight, huckster, thrash, monger, slope, flip over, climate, alternate, flip, the Aurora Australis, climatic, cast aside, above, spell, lurch, cast away, knock, toss, strike at, interchange, hook
- But then you never can tell for sure about the sky, can you? - "Friendship Village", Zona Gale.
- I never saw a worse sky in all my v'yges, and when the blow came it seemed to me there was an end of everything at once. - "A Chapter of Adventures", G. A. Henty.
- Black Panther and Sky Dog, the Medicine Man, sat near him. - "Spotted Deer", Elmer Gregor.