Definition of slattern :
1. A woman who is negligent of her dress or house; one who is not neat and nice.
2. Resembling a slattern; sluttish; slatterny.
3. To consume carelessly or wastefully; to waste; - with away.
trollop, street girl, hussy, sex, baggage, hustler, strumpet, jade, Hooker, adulteress, floozie, tart, wench, fornicatress, whore, streetwalker, floozy, prostitute, wanton, operator, loose woman, slovenly woman, wheeler dealer
bad person (part of speech: noun)
bitch, hog, heel, pig, blackguard, bad guy, lowlife, villain, pimp, miscreant, rascal, traitor, devil, malingerer, criminal, jezebel, shyster, pervert, scoundrel, degenerate, rogue, backslider, rapscallion, scamp, slut, tramp, swine, bastard, reprobate, slob, knave, lecher
- " Well, I ain't got anything particular against the girl," said Sarah, " but it's my bounden belief that she'll turn out a slattern. - "The Miller Of Old Church", Ellen Glasgow.
- Arrived at Wuthering Heights, she found that once plentiful homestead sorely ruined and deteriorated by years of thriftless dissipation; and Isabella Linton, already metamorphosed into a wan and listless slattern, broken- spirited and pale. - "Emily BrontÃ«", A. Mary F. (Agnes Mary Frances) Robinson.
- But here in New York- our dear, immense, slattern mother- who feels anything of the character of her great children? - "Imaginary Interviews", W. D. Howells.