Definition of sleek:
modern, dodgy, sugary, shine, groomed, flowing, buffed, tricky, trim, satin, lustrous, satiny, aerodynamic, pretentious, close-cropped, gloss, glistening, advanced, studied, oily, smarmy, unctuous, smooth, artificial, hollow, cunning, bouffant, silken, bristly, attitude, insincere, glossy, light, pat, coiffed, beautiful, guileful, tricksy, bushy, honest, glaze, furbish, foxy, affected, knavish, buff, glib, slick, sly, bedhead, balding, modernistic, false, body, burnish, svelte, forced, rubbed, polish, oleaginous, slick down, bad hair day, silky, sleek down, hip, space-age, disingenuous, crafty, up-to-the-minute, fulsome, silklike, ahead of your/its etc. time, state-of-the-art, wily, futuristic, contemporary.
- hairless (part of speech: adjective)
- smooth (part of speech: adjective)
- "Country Neighbors", Alice Brown.
- "Astounding Stories of Super-Science, March 1930", Various.
- "Malcolm Sage, Detective", Herbert George Jenkins.